Fines and Citations
When you receive a citation, your initial appearance date will be printed at the bottom. An appearance must be made in person, by telephone, zoom, or mail. There are several options available on or before the appearance date printed on the citation.
- Pay your fine in person by check, cash, or money order.
- Pay online; by clicking here.
- Pay by mail with check, money order or cashier's check.
- Request Driving Safety Course option for dismissal of the ticket.
- Request Deferred Disposition for dismissal of the ticket.
- Request a pre-trial hearing if you want to contest the citation.
If you are past your initial appearance/due date, please contact the court clerk's office at 806-675-2301 for available options.
If you are unable to pay in full the total fine and costs due, you may be eligible for other payment alternatives. All payment alternatives must be approved by the Judge. Please contact the court for eligibility and instructions to request alternative payment options.