Open Utility Services
An application for service, deposit, and a form of valid ID are required to begin utility services with the City of Crosbyton. Please click on the links to the left to obtain the appropriate application form.
The following is the required deposit for turning on water, sewer, and sanitation services.
Initial Connection: $100.00
Connection with history of non-pay $150.00 (plus any remaining balances on previous account)
Paying Your Bill
Utility payments may be made using one of the following payment options:
- In person at Crosbyton City Hall during regular business hours.
- Pay by mail-payments may be mailed to 221 W. Main, Crosbyton, TX 79322. Remember to include the bottom portion of your bill along with a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Do not mail cash.
- 24-hour drop box-A drop box is located in the drive through of City Hall.
- Online payment service through our website.
- Pay by phone through the IVR (Interactive Voice Response System) at 1-833-269-5985.
- Pay by bank draft-bring a voided check and come to City Hall to complete a draft form.