Virtual Court Docket Information
Requirements for Virtual Court
- A device with internet accessibility
- Stable and fast Internet connectivity
- You much provide the Court with a valid email address and phone number to ensure successful contact with the Court.
- If you do not have access to any device or any other reason you will be unable to attend remotely, please contact the Court prior to your virtual hearing to make alternative arrangements.
Rules of Court Conduct and Decorum
Failure to follow these guidelines will prompt removal of the Defendant from the virtual courtroom until compliance is achieved.
- Avoid background noise - if you are in a noisy environment, please relocate to an enclosed room, silence cell phone.
- Proper respect for the Court process shall be adhered to at all times.
- Avoid distractions - DO NOT DRIVE; Do not smoke, chew gum or eat while attending court; Do not respond to calls or instant messaging while interacting with the Judge or court staff.
- Be Patient: Technical issues may arise and cause delays; virtual appearances may last 30 to 45 minutes.
- DO NOT RECORD these proceedings.
- Mute/Unmute- Remain on Mute until a response is required. Unmute only when addressed.
- Chat- The Court may utilize the chat function to give directions. Continue to monitor your screen during proceedings.
- Judge- When moved into the room with the Judge, he/she will call your name and/or case, UNMUTE your microphone. When your court session is complete you will be dismissed by the Judge and/or court staff. DO NOT LEAVE meeting without being dismissed.
- Paperwork- Orders processed during Zoom court will be emailed or mailed to the address on file with the court. Please allow up to 48 hours for processing.
- Payments- Payments are accepted online, in person, by mail, and drop box.
Court staff are unable to provide Zoom assistance. If you experience technical difficulties or are unable to attend via Zoom, you MUST notify the court for alternative arrangements.